beauty at 28 Salon guidelines COVID-19
We would like to welcome you back to our Beauty Salon
Our Commitment – We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority. There are restrictions on the type of treatment we can offer. We are not allowed to carry out any of the following:
- Face waxing
- Facials Advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical)
- Eyelash treatments
- Eyebrow Treatments
- Make up application
- OUR SALON
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer.
- We have assessed our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers.
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- OUR TEAM
- We have all undertaken the COVID-19 training to ensure the team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- OUR TREATMENTS
- We have reviewed our treatments and carried out a risk assessment for each treatment to ensure we comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks, visors, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
- Unfortunately, we will have to charge a "Covid-19 sanitation & PPE" fee of 10% of the treatment
- GUEST ARRIVAL AND RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in the waiting area.
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
- WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- To allow us to take your temperature before you commence treatment.
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team before and after each treatment.
- To wear facemasks supplied by us for non-facial treatments.
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
Kathy and the therapists at beauty at 28.