This Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of serums has been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A. They are designed to help normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
How to use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
- Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
- Use 2-4 bottles per Concentrated Retinol Serum step-up level before progressing to the next level
- Retinol 1 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the look of skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
Retinol , Retinyl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate (serums 2 and 3), Colosturm
Please note that Environ is a consultation only product to purchase.
Therefore, if you are not a "Beauty at 28" client and would like to purchase Environ products, please call 0191 281 6333 for a free consultation in order for you to purchase Environ products