Indian Head Massage
"beauty at 28" Indian Head Massages
Our expert beauty therapists are renowned for their deep muscular, stress relieving therapeutic massage skills, bringing both physical and emotional benefits
Your back neck and shoulders are the most vulnerable to stress and tension and it’s important to keep these muscles in good condition so that you’re not left in any pain due to a build up of toxins in your muscles causing knots and stiffness.
There are so many health and wellness empowering reasons to get one... Here are just a few;
- Releases anxiety
- Improves circulation
- Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Increases levels of concentration
- Relaxes the whole body
- Loosens the scalp
- Increases oxygen uptake in the tissues
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system, allowing for the disposal of toxins from the body
- Providing relief from Earache, Eyestrain, Tinnitus, Aching Jaws from clenching or grinding teeth, Sinusitis, Headaches and Migraines.
- Provides relief from hair disorders associated with stress such as Alopecia, Dandruff and Psoriasis
Indian Head Massage - 30mins - £35.00
A deep invigorating massage to relieve stress and help you to relax. Oils are used to help moisturise the scalp and nourish hair (optional).
All body treatments pay for 5 and get the 6th free.
Please note that all courses are valid for 6,10 or 12 months from the date of purchase, depending upon the number bought (i.e. a course of 6 will be valid for 6 months only). After which date they can no longer be redeemed.
Please advise us of any health conditions and any medication you are taking prior to receiving any body treatments. Please inform your therapist if you have any of the following:
- High/Low blood pressure
- Heart Conditions
- Skin Conditions/Allergies
- Deep Vein Thrombosis