beauty at 28 Salon guidelines COVID-19
We would like to welcome you back to our Beauty Salon
Our Commitment – We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
- OUR SALON
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer.
- We have assessed our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers.
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- OUR TEAM
- We have all undertaken the COVID-19 training to ensure the team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- OUR TREATMENTS
- We have reviewed our treatments and carried out a risk assessment for each treatment to ensure we comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks, visors, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
- Unfortunately, we will have to charge a "Covid-19 sanitation & PPE" fee of 10% of the treatment
- GUEST ARRIVAL AND RECEPTION
- When you arrive at beauty at 28 for your treatment you will see an NHS Poster with a QR code. Please scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app - get the App Here
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in the waiting area.
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
- WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- To allow us to take your temperature before you commence treatment.
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team before and after each treatment.
- To wear facemasks supplied by us for non-facial treatments.
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
Kathy and the therapists at beauty at 28.