BIO SUN Hopi Ear Candling
BIO SUN HOPI EAR CANDLING (Thermo auricular therapy)
This is a holistic non-invasive and complementary therapy that aims to help symptoms associated with the ear, nose and throat.
- Hay fever
- Irritability and stress
- May help to loosen excessive ear wax
- Ear pressure due to flying
The treatment is very gentle and relaxing. The candles are made of organic cotton and a selection of natural ingredients of beeswax, honey extracts and herb oil. The candles work on a chimney principle, drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed. They equalise the pressure in the head and ears, making them suitable for most conditions.
During a treatment, an initial consultation is given to ensure the treatment is right for the patient. They are then asked to lie on their side on a therapy bed where the therapist gently inserts a candle in the first ear and then the other. The treatment is then finished with a lovely outer ear and sinus massage.
Hopi Ear Candling - 35 mins - £25.00
Buy A Course of Six Treatments and Pay For Five
Not suitable if you have had any form of ear surgery or experience any of the following symptoms:
- cysts in the ears
- high blood pressure
- ongoing ear or sinus infections
- allergies to products in the candle
- inflammation of the ears
- perforated eardrums
- grommets or tubes in the ears
- acute otosclerosis (an abnormal bone growth in the middle ear)
- mastoiditis (an infection of the mastoid bone behind the ear)
- difficulty breathing around small amounts of smoke