The Environ Focus Care Youth+ range is ideal for those concerned with anti-ageing.
This ground breaking new Environ masque described by its creator as a ‘face lift in a bottle’ contains a combination of three acids which work in conjunction to stimulate the release of key cells and growth factors within the skin. This creates multiple benefits such as lightened pigmentation, reduced lines and wrinkles and tighter, smoother more radiant looking skin.
Benefits of Environ Focus Care Youth+ Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque:
- A unique combination of asiatic, lactic and mandelic acids is scientifically proven to lower the skin's PH.
- Rejuvenates and revives the skin, leading to a younger, fresher appearance.
- Visibly reduces pigmentation, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Visible benefits after one week.
How to use:
Revival Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a 10-20 minute masque or as an advanced overnight treatment masque.
When used as a 10-20 minute masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Using the brush provided, apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.
When used as an advanced overnight treatment masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- After waiting 20 minutes, use the brush provided to apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on overnight.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ skincare routine.
Advanced Environ users can needle with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque.
If skin becomes dry or tight, reduce the frequency of use and increase once the transient dry or tight stage subsides.
For best results use in conjunction with Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
Please note: Recommended to be used during autumn and winter months, but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.